Sunday, June 7, 2009

Malcolm's Inner thoughts


The world had turned upside down…

I think it was my cowardliness that I did not face the situation. Scotland needs me and I have to support them. However, was it wise for me to run away, leaving the throne in the wrong hands? My father and Scotland expected so much from me, I have to take over the throne, its mine.

Macduff he is a dear friend of mine, he had come to me today. I hate to say it, but I cannot trust him, he has been with Macbeth long enough, its may be his ploy to support me. I cannot be as trustful as my father can be, I do not want be deceived and lose my life. Therefore, I tested him and he has proven himself worthy of my trust. I told Macduff I was a dishonour to the throne. However, Macduff believed that I would be a much wiser, generous and courageous king than Macbeth.

However, those words from my mouth could have been true, self-indulgence and greed can enrage anyone to crime. I don’t think I have all good qualities of a king needs, such as justice, stability, generosity, perseverance, patience, and bravery. Instead, I will overflow with every variation of all the different vices. If anyone had power, they would take world peace and throw it down to hell, its just human nature and the desire for power.

Although, I want to take revenge of my father’s death and reinstate the freedom from strife in Scotland. The throne has to come in the right hands. I will become King, although not as remarkable as my father. The army is ready. All I have to do now is say goodbye to the king.

A new day will come at last…

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2ZpmvRL9sg

By: Zeal Desai

No comments:

Post a Comment